The Saramonic Vmic5 is an is a high-quality supercardioid on-camera condenser shotgun microphone that delivers a full-frequency, broadcast-quality sound. Extremely lightweight and compact, it features a full-sized interference tube that produces the wider frequency response, focused directionality, and off-axis rejection of a professional XLR shotgun, but with 3.5mm output and a smaller, lightweight form-factor. It’s ideal for vloggers, filmmakers, journalists, and content creators of all kinds that are looking for a mic that has the power, features and premium sound of a pro-level shotgun for a remarkable price.
- Premium Full-Frequency Sound and Control, Run-and-Gun Ready
- Headphone Monitoring, Intelligent Connectivity and Power for Days
- Ready for Action, Anywhere You Need It
- Compact professional supercardioid on-camera shotgun microphone with a 150-hr li-ion battery
- Full-sized shotgun with 5 x 0.9” (126 x 23mm) interference tube with a 14mm capsule that delivers a full-frequency and detailed, broadcast-quality sound with focused directionality and excellent off-axis rejection
- Easy-to-use and flexible sonic controls with a 2-stage Output Gain Control: 0dB / +10dB and a selectable 150Hz High-Pass Filter to ensure the best sound in any scenario
- Features a 3.5mm headphone output for real-time monitoring, and a side-mounted 3.5mm output with removable coiled 3.5mm TRS cable
What’s in the box:
- 1x Vmic5 Shotgun Microphone.
- 1x Foam Windscreen with Rubber Gasket.
- 1x Furry Windshield.
- 1x USB-A to USB-C charging cable.
- 1x Short Coiled 3.5mm TRS Output Cable with Right-Angle Connectors.